The Electronic Report Line (ERL®) provides a user-friendly, secure and collaborative, online communications tool that allows a wide range of individuals within a community or organization to confidentially log and report their observations of safety, security and compliance incidents that may otherwise go unreported.
ERL® is ideal for virtually every Organization, including:
- Medium to Large Employers
- Employers Covered by Equal Employment Opportunity Laws
- Employers with Multiple Locations
- Nonprofit / Civic Organizations
- Collegiate Organizations (fraternities, sororities, athletic teams)
- Property Managers / Landlords
- Condominium Associations
- Self Storage Facilities
- Hazardous or Safety-Sensitive Operations
How ERL® Works
Users are provided with an interface to describe, tag and upload media of an incident. Users can remain anonymous.
Users have an opportunity to update their incident report and respond to any comments made by the Subscriber.
Subscribers receive alerts when a new incident or response is submitted by a User.
Subscribers can continuously communicate with the User via the online portal, whether the User chooses to remain anonymous or not.
What Do You Get?
- A branded online portal for reporting
- English and Spanish
- Ability to manage reports and ongoing investigations
- Supporting materials and professional guidance