*Includes Applicable 2018 Legislative Updates
This comprehensive suite of eight online courses satisfies Florida’s statutory New Board Member Education Certification requirement by meeting the standards set by the Florida’s Division of Condominiums, Timeshares, and Mobile Homes. Written by adult education experts and legally reviewed by Florida attorneys well-versed in condominium law, all of our courses feature:
- comprehensive explanations of the key provisions of The Condominium Act (Section 718 of the Florida Statutes) and relevant sections of the Florida Administrative Code, written in everyday language for non-lawyers;
- an online presentation that is user-friendly, interactive, and visually appealing; and
- learning activities that reinforce mastery of concepts taught.
Each course can be completed at the learner’s leisure, from any computer, at any time. Learners may pause and resume the course at the precise page they stopped. Certificates are awarded for each course completed (Discounts are available for Condominium Boards or Property Management Companies by calling us at 1-800-521-9667).
The Condominium Suite includes the following courses:
- Communication Skills for Condominium Association Leaders (90 minutes)
- Acting in Good Faith: A Condominium Director and Officer Primer for Avoiding Liabilities (60 minutes)
- Conducting Meetings: A Primer for Florida Condominium Association Leaders (90-105 minutes)
- Conducting Elections of Florida Condominium Board Members (60 minutes)
- Bidding and Contracting for Services: A Primer for Florida Condominium Association Leaders (60 minutes)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: A Primer for Florida Condominium Association Leaders (60 minutes)
- Condominium Finances: Budgets and Reserve Schedules for Florida Residents (90 minutes)
- Condominium Rights and Responsibilities: Florida Unit Owners, Associations, and Developers (90 minutes)
Florida Board of Directors/Prospective Board Members
TIME TO COMPLETE
This suite provides 10 hours of training.
State of Florida
The Human Equation, Inc. has been designated an Approved Condominium Education Provider by the Division of Florida Condominiums, Timeshares, and Mobile Homes (“Division”). This suite of courses has been designated an approved educational curriculum by the Division.
A copy of the Certificate of Completion for each and every course in this Suite must be provided to the Secretary of the Association so they can be retained and made available for inspection as required by law.