This course teaches the fundamental skills of effective communication, applying them specifically to situations that leaders of condominium and homeowners’ associations are likely to encounter, so that they can better execute their duties and fulfill their responsibilities to those whom they are bound to serve (Discounts are available for Condominium Boards or Property Management Companies by calling us at 1-800-521-9667).
Directors, Officers, and Managers of condominium and homeowners’ associations.
TIME TO COMPLETE
To instruct Directors, Officers, and Managers of condominium and homeowners’ associations in the interpersonal communication skills necessary to execute the duties of their offices effectively.
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- define and apply interpersonal communication models to the condominium association management context;
- recognize barriers to interpersonal communication and the importance of overcoming them;
- identify and adopt improved listening skills; and
- communicate effectively with residents using techniques specifically geared to situations of agreement, doubt, confusion, and conflict.
- Basic Models of Interpersonal Communication
- Barriers to Effective Communication and How to Overcome Them
- Developing Active Listening Skills
- Communicating in Situations of Agreement, Doubt, Questioning, Confusion, and Conflict