Acoso Sexual: Guia Para el Empleado is the Spanish version of Sexual Harassment: An Employee’s Guide. It provides Spanish-speaking employees with critical information on how to recognize and prevent sexual harassment in the workplace. The responsibilities of employees, supervisors, and employers are also addressed. Finally, this course offers sexual harassment scenarios worth consideration and case studies to reinforce learning.TARGET AUDIENCE
Spanish-speaking Non-Management Employees
TIME TO COMPLETE
To increase employee knowledge and awareness of behavior that constitutes sexual harassment.
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- recognize behaviors that constitute sexual harassment;
- differentiate between the facts and myths surrounding sexual harassment;
- discern questionable traits and behaviors among co-workers and ascertain when to report these incidents of questionable behavior;
- characterize the consequences of sexual harassment; and
- apply rules governing employee behavior and associate the appropriate employee responsibilities with these rules.
1. What is Sexual Harassment?
- Legal Definition
- Myths and Facts about Sexual Harassment
- Federal and California Laws on Sexual Harassment
- Types of Sexual Harassment
- Consequences of Sexual Harassment
2. Understanding Sexual Harassment
- Words and Behaviors
3. Preventing Sexual Harassment
- Recognizing Questionable Behavior
- Reporting Questionable Behavior
- Discrimination Policy, Including Sexual Harassment
HR CERTIFICATION INSTITUTE
This program has been approved for 1.0 recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute. (The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of this program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.)
SOCIETY FOR HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
The Human Equation is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 1.0 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit SHRM.